About Me:

 

 

Here is a picture of me at the Goth Babe concert in Portland last summer. 
I went with my best-friend an had an amazing experience.

    Hi my name is Kimmy Betts, I am a 21 year old freshman at LBCC. I am a business major with the intent of making my own interior design business. I am taking this marketing class because it seems interesting to me and will give me a good idea in the future about how the marketing world works. I can also learn how I will be able to market my business in the coming years. My mom also runs her own small business that is making small intricate paper hot air balloons, and I would like to use the knowledge I get from this class to help her market her wonderful creations. 

    This is my return to college, I was formally at OSU campus in Bend as well as Corvallis. It feels refreshing to go to a community college that is so welcoming and helpful.

    In my free time I like to go on coffee outings every Sunday with my co-workers from Applebees. I like to hike, paint and draw. I am a multi-media artist that likes to create with water color and charcoal. Charcoal is one of my favorites, but I have been experimenting with these since high school and really enjoy painting when I have the time to do so. I also have been trying to take up skate boarding. (If anyone has any tips about skating that is in this class with me that would like to share I would appreciate it!) 

    I have 2 cats that live with me Loveball he is 17 and I have had him since I was 4. There is also Mayuko, or Bean for short. She was my boyfriends cat but now we share. (She likes me more... but we don't tell him that haha) Bean is 3 and has a lot of energy. They are my pride and joy, they love to attempt and help me with my homework and art.

 One more silly fact about Bean is she occasionally gets stuck behind the washer to get my attention...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the news: Applebee’s taps NFL star as undercover server to promote new burger

Social Listening- Bath & Body Works